Applying mulch is one of the best things you can do for your flower and plant beds, trees and vegetable garden. Our mulch is a layer of organic material that is spread out on top of the soil to protect against erosion and conserve moisture. Mulches have many benefits, although organic mulch actually enriches the soil. Mulch helps plants maintain a more even soil temperature and prevents weed growth to reduce garden maintenance. In addition, mulch gives your garden beds a neat, landscaped appearance. Before you buy mulch, consider the following questions:
- Are you looking for a way to reduce weed growth?
- Does your garden need mulch that will improve the soil?
- How much wood mulch should you apply for best results?
- How long do you want your mulch to last?
- All Of Our Mulches Come From Strictly Organic Origins
Below Is A Photo Of Old lumber We Took From A Competitors Yard. See The Difference? Its A Common Practice On Long Island to use recycled decks and lumber for mulch. We simply don’t